Sunday, October 19, 2014

A to the Z

I am currently visiting Phoenix for a business trip! Cool, huh? I've never been to this side of the country before and it's very different from New England! I have to admit, I'm not really looking forward to going to work tomorrow because Phoenix has vacation-vibe all over it (sunny, hot, and all those palm trees.)

This  morning was very nice, I enjoyed my morning coffee on the patio by the pool.


There is a major lack of green here. It's very unsettling when you're used to seeing green lawns everywhere. But I did find a pretty bush at the house of a coworker's friend:


On the way back you could see the storm in the distance right over Phoenix! (Also... train. Was stuck on a left turn forever because it was so long!)


When I got back to the hotel, it was a full-on blown storm. Rain, thunder and lightning. The lightning was beautiful! I didn't think it rained much here, so maybe I'm lucky to have witnessed it??


And finally, super-classy dinner for one. LOL.






Also, where are all the Nintendo DS's at??  There is a serious lack of StreetPass in Phoenix.

No comments:

Post a Comment